What I Wore | It's my Party, I Can Cry if I Want to
Today, I am 25. Which is just.. Well, honestly, hard to believe. Not in a man, I'm so old kind of way. More in a how did this happen kind of way? And in honor of my 25th birthday, here are 25 facts about me, you may or may not know.
1. I was born with JRA, which is Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, and never grew out of it.
2. I have a big love for Ketchup. We're talking HUGE. I put it on everything. And anytime I get extra, I always put them in my purse. Just in case.
3. I have never seen The Wizard of Oz
4. I have never had a cavity.
5. I have had three major fears in my life. Snakes, still true. Cruella De Vil, grew out of that one. People in animal costumes, still true.
6. At 15, I had major back surgery from having severe scoliosis and have a pretty killer scar to prove it.
7. My first two celebrity crushes were John Boy Walton and Hawkeye Pierce. If you don't know who they are, check them out.
8. I'm a Trixie Belden kind of girl over Nancy Drew.
9. As a kid, I always thought I was really a mermaid. Well, never grew out of that one.
10. I've never learned how to ride a bike
11. Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream flavor.
12. I've never waxed my eyebrows, only ever tweezed them.
13. Brat Pack movies are totally my jam.
14. My favorite book is Little Women.
15. I love history, specifically the Revolutionary War and the Tudors
16. Elephants are my favorite animal.
17. My middle name is Mae. The same as my Mom and my great Aunt Ginny.
18. At one point in high school, I wore a back brace and a neck brace.
19. Speaking of braces, I was lucky enough to have straight teeth, and no braces.
20. My senior year, I was voted Best Dressed.
21. After my first semester of college, despite making the Dean's List, I withdrew from college do to health issues.
22. Audrey Hepburn is my number one idol.
23. Teddy is my best friend and my love, Erik, too of course!
24. I always said I would marry a lumberjack, I mean, think of the flannels!
25. I'm allergic to dairy. Yep, no ice cream or cheese.
Sunnies: Franco Sarto |
Lipstick: Notion by ColourPop |
Bathing Suit: Wal-Mart (What a steal!) |
Bracelets: Pura Vida |
Shorts: Wyoming Jean Co. |
Bag: Charming Charlie's |
Thanks for reading!!